Psychotherapy and Counselling Resources
Books, Websites, Articles & Podcasts
Psychotherapy and counselling resources for depression, anxiety, bullying, relationship issues, parenting support, trauma and prenatal and postpartum mood concerns.
Prenatal and Postpartum Support
- Postpartum Support International – https://www.postpartum.net/
- Good Moms Have Scary Thoughts: A Healing Guide to the Secret Fears of New Mothers Book by Karen Kleiman
- Becoming Us: 8 Steps To Grow A Family That Thrives Book by Elly Taylor
- The Birth of a Mother: How the Motherhood Experience Changes you Forever Book by Daniel Stern
- Motherhood Sessions Podcast by Dr. Alexandra Sacks MD
- What No One Tells You: A Guide to Your Emotions From Pregnancy to Motherhood Book by Dr. Alexandra Sacks & Dr. Catherine Birndorf
- Parenting From The Inside Out Book by Daniel J. Siegel & Mary Hartzell
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind Book by Daniel J. Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting Book by Dr. Laura Markham
- Hold On To Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More Than Peers Book by Gabor Mate & Gordon Neufeld
- Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions Into Adulthood Book by Lisa Damour
Leave Your Number. I'll Contact You.
I offer a free 20-minute telephone consultation.